Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ramadhan.. Day.. Unknown..

Just finished watching this movie.. Major Payne.. I watched it first when I was like 9 or 10 or something.. I still find it hilarious! =D

I remember it quite vivid.. the night I watched the tape which my sister had rented.. my dad KICKED my ass for something I [obviously] shouldnt have done! =).. twas a nice way to end a night which I had received such an unforgettable ass whopping!

Spinning Rooms & Knowledge-less Study Sessions
I dont know what to do anymore.. Ive fought off all emotions to skip & bunk classes, n Im making it to pretty much all my classes.. & im hating it.. but hey.. no1 said I had to love then innit? Now im coming to the problem of studying! ..i mean.. i kno thats a problem every1 faces.. but i consider myself in a different league.. cos i hate something about my course.. I know i use the term "hollow" alot.. but it really is a hollow hate!

You this kinda hate where you look at a person & just go "You know.. i dont really know that person.. but i hate him/her!!" ..=D.. i know some1 who shares that same emotion as me.. tis brilliant to talk about the ppl we secretly hate every once in a while! =D

One of me friends just saw my PM which says summin about failing.. again! [Btw.. i just came back frm my 2nd test in 3 days.. & my hunch is, i failed both.. =\ ] he was just telling me.. "Study.. girls will come & go" ..i just started laughing and asked if he knew when they were coming! =D

Sometimes things seem much simpler than they are.. quite honestly.. if i could blame all this inconsistency, immaturity & odd behaviour on a girl.. id b quite satisfied.. having a reason is all i need.. i have nothing here.. im just alone with my pessimism.. that aint gna fly.. SERIOUSLY!

Anyway.. I got about 3 weeks until my mocks.. inshaAllah.. i'll mend my pathetic academic ways.. somehow.. i just gotta! =\..

Like this bangla dood keeps saying to me.. "Say dua for me..!"

Salams + tc
RR

No comments: