Monday, September 17, 2007

Ramadhan.. Day 4..

Salams!
Tis ramadhan oredy! ..yeap! real fast! I know! =D

Well.. four days have gone.. still a long way to go to eid! Its kinda nice to see every1 suffer without swearing & smoking! Basically, its nice to see them become better people! =)

Nice to hear more Quran & recite and feel that subtle good feeling we all haven't had for a long time, I bet I can get a handful of people to agree with me! Ive recognized that people, even though they are more silent and easily uptight whilst the fasting period which is from Sunrise to Sunset, but still, they seem MORE happy after that!

Theres no real logical explanation.. there are actual smiles on people's faces.. the real one's.. not those hollow, unrealistic one's! =D

Geez.. i got SOOOO much work to make up for.. its kinda ridiculous.. i have NO idea what I've been doing all this time!

I should start up on my work btw.. =D.. I'll holla at ya people some other time!

Enjoi urself until the next time..
Salams + tc

No comments: