Sunday, September 9, 2007

Changes & Alot Of Other Shit..

I was reading this blog.. a friend of mine..

I was past the 1st two lines.. last word I read was "change is difficult".. I just closed the window!

Being human, we know change is inevitable.. soon enough.. being the malleable humans that we are.. ppl like myself just become numb & unchanged to things manipulating at every lil interval & every bump they call reality in this life we are forced to lead & try to live to the fullest.

As I sat in a smoke filled room which wasn't my own, which had random tracks lightly thumping on speakers which happened to be mine.. =p.. I was being flooded with memoirs of school & what I had called home once.. & instead of concentrating on such BS tots.. i kinda winced away from it all when I started chatting away with a few close ppl on me MSN list.. sadly.. they left abruptly.. not very happy about it cos I really felt like a good chat.. to my inconvenience.. some people actually do have lives! =D

So I'm back here.. with my twisted mental thoughts.. & nothing else but a keyboard to work with..

Back to my initial topic.. change.. err.. some people have it so farking bad.. you could throw anything at them.. any scenario.. any condition.. & neither would they blink.. nor would they flinch.. I've always wanted to be among those people cos they've killed a human part of them.. how cool is that huh?

Thing is.. some people just have to feel the emotion.. some people dont find it worth it.. some people just have to hate.. some people just have to cry.. you cant stop them.. its an animal, gut, animal.......yet human emotion!

Think about it.. everything you know, revolves around changes.. from evolution to your own life..

You don't think you going to be in the same school from the day you start academics till the day you graduate.. hell.. I can bet you ain't going to be in the same country!
You don't think you going to be friends with the people you hung out with high school for the rest of your life innit? ..i can bet it wont last past your 2nd semester!

Being human means we changing without even knowing it! =D..

Perfect examples being.. we all have that friend who's convinced he's found love every other month.. & even though you might find it humorous & think the dood's on crack.. he's pretty serious on more than 1 level! =)
...even something as simple as our song preference.. changes every week probably! =D

Why does change shock us so much then?! Why are we caught off guard?
Not like you didn't know things were going to change.. sigh.. tis all sad but true! =\..

[ on a conclusive note.. i lost my point.. yet again! =D.. tis too freaking early to clean my mess up! im going to sleep.. inshaAllah holla lata.. 1st post for Sept! yay!! go me! =D.. ]

salams + tc..
RR

No comments: