Sunday, June 13, 2010

This Is My Life..

8:34 PM 6/8/2010

Satisfaction is where i want to be.. the pursuit of happiness is asking a little too much from me right now.. i do not have the tools, knowledge, skills, or dicipline to get there.. but satisfaction.. its like the remote on the coffee table when the couch has consumed you.. you have to get out of your comfort zone and grab it, and then fall back into the coziness of the couch..

I always get disappointed when it seems that i havent learnt anything from life after all the years.. after all the people ive met.. all the experiences ive gone through.. they do say life is a never ending lesson.. but at some point its got to make sense innit? At the age of 21 i thought things would make a little more sense.. and that i wouldnt be tripping over the same shoelaces that keep coming untied on the same pair of shoes i where.. but always takes a little longer than you expected, thats the difference between someone who would give up and someone who'd push on.. this might be a little vague but you can relate it to anything.

Even one of the greatest people who ever lived in my opinion Mahatma Gandhi only blossmed at the age of 24.. before than, fear and uncertainty consumed him whole.. and if someone as great as Gandhi ripened at 24.. i think we have a little time..

I pray events that occur.. failure and hardship never deter my character and i do something that changes the world.. if not significantly, atleast subtly.. if i could achieve change in a handful of people's lives.. i wouldve lived a full life..

One of Gandhi's many lessons was live simply so that others can simply live.. in the materialistic world that has swallowed us whole.. i hope it spits me out and gives me a chance to live the lesson.. it wouldnt be easy but it would be worth it in the end..

I wouldnt be suprised if you're left confused.. and i dont blame you.. my posts are way to random to keep track off.. although if you ever want to inquire about something.. you probably will be able to get a hold of me.. dont hesitate! =D

I got an exam tomorrow anyway.. so pray all goes well..

RR
Peace

8:48 PM 6/8/2010

No comments: