Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tu kya aadme hai?

3:05 AM 8/27/2008
I woke up unhappy yearning for her.. throat was parched.. finished a bottle of water and still unsatisfied.. liquid wasnt going to do it.. i needed her..

As i washed up.. i stared in the mirror reminding myself where i was going and what i had to do to make her mine.. quickly got ready and made sure i would be as glee as she would be when she was close to me.. much closer..

i made my way to the place i knew she'd be.. collided into many people i knew but briskly walked by telling them my agenda they just smiled and waved me off.. i began to walk more confident and more purposefully i realized even talking about her made me more happy..

It had been a while since our paths crossed and i yearned to be with her.. to spend the short time we do as usual, alone on our table.. just her and i..
I made it.. looked around with a cocktail of emotions.. anxiety.. nervousness.. excitement.. i felt it all.. then it dawned upon me.. she wasnt there.. again..

How could this be possible.. again?! I went on one by one.. then in denial.. took a step back and let my eyes do the work.. ppl rubbernecked at the state i was in.. subconciously i could feel my fists clench and raise slowly by my side..

I felt my stomach empty even further.. losin feeling in my legs.. random thoughts ran through my head.. what was i going to do now.. i dont think im going to last another day..



...




...




...




...




...


HOW COULD THEY NOT HAVE MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP AGAIN?!
BASTARD BASKIN ROBBINS!! STOCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ommmgg I KNOW!
omg wallah this happened to me like 18 hours ago, they didn't have the damn chocolate chip .. i mean after 5 days of craving .. yuck!
i feel you habibi :(

Anonymous said...

Farwa [my sister] said to tell you that it [your post] is really really nice :)

Lurve,
Your Biggest Fan