Thursday, November 22, 2007

Lost Post..

Ey.. forgot to publish this.. =p.. havent written anything lately even though loads has happend.. subconcious worrying about zams which i havent really prepared for! =).. sigh.. if my bitch lecturer could only see me now.. 8-)..

4:01 AM 11/6/2007
Its weird.. Im back in Dubai.. so called home..

I flew KL to Bangkok.. stopover for a couple of hours.. then from there to Dubai straight, was about 7 hours of continuous flying.. its the longest I've ever flown.. i know for some of you that have flown to canada, states, UK and other unknown places on the edge of the map.. probably been longer but still.. this was long enough!

I actually watched movies like "No Reservations" & "Hairspray" both.. leaving a horrible taste in my mouth which even the fruit cocktail juice refused to wash away!

I dont remember much of the flight to bangkok, and the stopover wasnt the most pleasant, people were weird and had to walk an extremely LOOOOONG distance to get to my plane.

The flight to dubai was long & odd in its own way. I was paired with this Kuwaiti gentleman who found Thailand quite disturbing due to its high frequency in, as he put it "Lady Boys!" ..heck! I dont blame him! scary thought.. you checking out a chick & she happens to be a dood! =p

[ ahhhh.. just popped open a Laban Up.. CHOIYYY!! tastes gud! =D ]

Anyway, he was just telling me Thailand is one place people need not unneccessarily visit.. once is enough!

Whilst this flight there was a gentleman in traditional arab clothing , the fact that he chugged down more beers than the whole plane in all kinda disturbed me.. just mentioned that cos thats something i have never seen in my life.

Out of the 7 hours.. i spent about 3 just shaping clouds & thinking about how i spent the last 10 months of my life. I dont know, to me, I do remember experiencing a lot, but Im not completely satisfied with the way I handled things & side stepped opportunities I shouldve taken up! These three hours was like a 1 on 1 philosophical session with myself.. very interesting!

I just stared out.. disappointed with myself thinking about how much i DIDNT accomplish.. although.. no use blaming myself or anything of that sort if I aint gna learn from it right?Well, everyone cant learn all that fast! =p.. lets see how things go.. hmm.. for the next six months! =)

Too lazy to tell ya about other stuff rite now.. will later.. =D

2 comments:

B. M. said...

haahhahah - lady boys -lmao!!
XD

B. M. said...

wow ive never seen a guy in kandura drinking either;
hope never have too either =\..