Wednesday, August 8, 2007

At The Airport..

I just dropped my sis who spent a handful of weeks in M'sia with me..



Twas a good experience for her & even myself..



Ive been having lots of bad luck.. the most recent event, my sister calls me 30 mins after walking through passport control, basically the point of no return & meeting once again.. she says shes holding the cash which I gave her yesterday.. amount of 1250.. it consists of a loan I took as well as rent money my roommate payed for me..



THIS IS INSANITY! ..or rather, REALLY REALLY unlucky!!! Now Im even more further from paying my fees off! =\

I was about 1500+ Ringgits away from paying my fees.. now.. even further.. sigh.. the coming weeks dont look very bright..! =



Anyway.. I promised myself not to use this blog as a pity filter & a means of making the world know how I feel about every teeny tiny thing.. cos even though most of the world's bloggers do that.. ITS SAD & PATHETIC! ..there I said it.. honestly.. go get a life & a sideline of attention.. honestly, no1 cares if you lonely cos you broke up with someone who you thought was the one & all that garbage.. seriously.. stop asking for pity & just go on about the information thats actually useful! ..sigh.. this aint even the point.. yallah.. leme move on! =D



Being At the Airport..


Before, after & during the time I was dropping my sis off & even everytime in between.. looking around in the airport.. I feel odd.. as in.. for starters, I couldnt stop thinking of that dood played by Tom Hanks in The Terminal. Such a challenge he was put through, & he kinda pulled through in the end innit? hmm.. wonder if you or I could ever pull something like that off! =p =D


Well.. once in the airport.. you dont really know the time, you just concentrating on the time on your watch & how much time you have before you can get everything done, baggage, passport control, maybe a little bit of shopping.. its like.. time stands still here.. as in.. a slice of time.. I dont know if this is making ANY sense to you.. but least in my twisted.. sadastic.. tiny head.. tis quite clear! =D


All you see is ppl greeting eachother.. bidding their farewell's.. shopping.. ppl having meals.. ppl just loitering around.. looking for that familiar face.. riding the elevator for giggles.. okay.. even though the last part was more personal to me than an on the whole extract.. you get my point! =D


Tis like a lil world of its own there.. where you have a small bit of time to do whatever you want & inevitably have to leave the lil world to fly back to reality.. its kinda nice.. theres no war here.. no pollution.. theres no poverty.. there are no hearts broken [unless of course ur flight got cancelled! ] ..everything that happens in an airport is a conclusion of a sequence of events.. dont you think..?


Oh.. flights in.. I'll holla about something no1 really cares about lata.. until the nxt time.. peace + tc.. go do something worthwhile aiite? =D..

1 comment:

Yoong said...

LOL... Viktor Narvoski! That was a good movie. Sucky ending though.

I don't think it is a conclusion all the time... It could be a new beginning. It all depends on where you land next, really.