Monday, October 5, 2009

2 months..

Hey there reader.. wts up? Bored so you thought you check up on me? Well, cant say i dont appreciate it.. loll..

I got about 2months left roughly in msia.. afta reading and watching the right stuff, im happy ta be leaving msia.. if i stay any longer, my msian experience will change and i would have to make new friends and stuff.. i cant go through the trouble.. hell, i dont even have too many ppl right now, i duno how id find more.. tsk!

Im supposed to be studying as hard as i can, but cmon, its me last 2 months, arent i sup 2 enjoi? O Well, ive enjoi'd enough and il be coming back nxt year early for a short bit to close my accounts, cancel my visa, get my deposits back.. etc..

Hoping the grass is greener which ever side i choose to go, but quite honestly i believe it will be better cos i think we've exhausted the good fortune we've had over here..

Peace
RR

No comments: