Friday, October 10, 2008

Pointless..

Kinda have nothing articulate to post.. got futsal in a couple of hours and cant really nap or kill time.. 

I've developed this habit.. prolly gna skid off course, but atleast for the last week.. i have been sleeping by MAX 2AM.. which is a big deal for me.. i sleep by like 8ish [which is when my 1st class starts usually ] and wake up at 4-6ish.. dont know why all of a sudden adaptation of a norm routine, but im sorta enjoying it.. i gotta admit, physically i feel MUCH better.. can plan my day.. not at all lethargic.. got more useful hours whilst the sun is up.. but for what? =\

I caught myself worrying about random things more than once.. twas actually bugging.. my head's so full of skepticism, calculations, stereotypes and assumptions that its bugging me.. its a task thinking about things.. it actually hurts me head.. but then again.. i cant let go of me train of thought now.. can i? 

Dropping a habit of that sort to me is like losing a limb.. literally life changing.. if i did acheive that.. ud see a MUCH brighter version of me.. which is more along the lines of a myth..

A friend of mine just asked me if i was still feeling sorry for myself.. i tot i let that part of me go a long time ago.. ive seen things.. ive lived.. heck.. ive grown.. i know good from bad.. to just give ppl a vivid picture in statement form.. i thank God for everything i have and didnt get and pray this is how its sup. to be.. cos knowing my gloomy and sorrowful nature.. i wouldnt b happy any other way.. innit? =\

Im just a sad person.. waiting to test ppl with my epidemic of negativity and go with the flow of whatever comes my way.. 

RR

No comments: