Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Its Been A While..

Damn.. its been a while huh?

Think I'm going to be one of those people who started a blog and fade away.. claiming to not have enough time because of a busy shedule..  that'd just be said innit? =\

Quite honestly, I have been busy.. and studying quite a bit.. thing is.. with ACCA/CAT you gotta be working hard or atleast consistantly.. its not that its so hard.. its just that you gotta cover a lot of theory and a vast syllabus!

Hmm.. although dont get me wrong, Ive been doing a good share of chillin too. Not a lot of thoughts floating around though.. which is why I didnt really publish anything!

Theres alot of Football coming up, for me & for the general viewing public. In fact, tonight, Arsenal going away to the San Siro to try and overcome a 0-0 home draw against AC Milan to get to the Final 8 of the Champions League, & God, I hope they make it, only cos then the only thing we going to have left to compete in is the EPL.

In College, we have the Inter-Programme Tounry, and this season I have a good feeling about it, inshaAllah I'll get some silverware this time! =D

Also soon after that, theres the Inter-College tourny, and that gets even more tight! Chooooooiy!!!

Some good posts coming up fools! =D

Stick around!

God Bless.. Peace!
RR

No comments: