Wednesday, June 20, 2007

When its just you & me.. original version..

Ey ladies & gentleman.. found this old piece lying around.. wanna just throw this on the table since its been a while since I even used the table! =D

[ Original Post Created On 6:12pm Thursday, Jun 21 ]

Ey ppl.. i kno tis a lil early for another poem but i just had to kinda do this 1 to prove summin to sum1.. =p.. quite the transition, frm a that finanicial thingy.. to this.. although.. hope ya'll enjoy it! =D.. cya round..


When its just you & me.. original version..

When its just you & me..
you wouldnt have to say or do a thing & id be amongest the luckiest things alive..

We wouldnt have to do much..
but you just there for me..
would deteriorate my numbness with every word.. every touch..

to be in your presence, an etched blessing..
to be in your thoughts, a never ending bliss..

we could go to the park..
you could hold my hand whilst telling me how well it fits tog..
id make the most lame jokes, cos i know it'd make you smile..
& with the sight of you exultant, even for a second..
id be granted piece of mind..
& serenity to my soul..

while we lie on the ground..
forming shapes with the actually nonsensical cloud shapes..
id secretly pray for rain and know that you'd be too..
so that before we dance in it, i'd hold you amorously..
so amorously, as if for eternity..


After the lightening stops.. after the claps of thunder silence..
under blue skys and our rainbow.. all thats left is to hold you..
hold you close..
telling you how i never thought it'd be just you & me..

-Rusty =)

PS:- Rikaz.. HOW U LIKE ME NOW BITACH!!!? =D..

No comments: